ewing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into a fight in the club one time! It was mad funny! This guy was like "oh why you looking at my girl like that" and I being a hothead said something about his mom and he tried to attack me! I'm a brown belt in karate and have been training 8 years in BJJ almost every day. I embarresed him and my crew stomped him and his crew out! It was like eight of my guys against 6 of his and it was war! We crushed them. Yeah we left before we got arrested. I am only 17 and he was like 25.

Alot of crazy &%$# could happen in the club or in the bar or whatever. The worst thing that happen was my main man Tyrone got hit in the head with a bottle and got 6 stitches

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Dragon said:

I know here in Montreal there are several bars where you can go have a few drinks and then step into the ring. The fights are refereed and everything is permited except shots to the groin and eyes. Anyone can fight providing they sign a waivor. A few guys have been sent to the emergency room but for the most part no one gets hurt to bad. As for the police there is no law against it so they can't do anything.

You live in a great city. I wish Los Angeles allowed that, I'd challenge all these posers we have here in Hollywood. You have no idea how full of it most of these Hollywood types are out here.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"