• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thoughts on Mastery and Perfection

I bleieve that nothing is ever mastered becuase someone is always looking for more. If you did drink that perfect cup of green tea you would never be able to drink another one because it raised your standards and suddenly you find your self looking for a better, more perfect cup of tea.

In martial arts when you have earned the rank of master you will still go in search of new techniques. A good friend once told me "You are never done", he was right. There will be always something more to learn. :karate:

Boards don't hit back.

-Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a deep appreciation of all serious responses that were given in this thread. I enjoy things that make me think. It is so amazing to come in and be among people who can think and contemplate more than what is on tv tonight.

I have drank green tea while seated on a straw mat in Japan. It was the first cup of green tea I had ever drank. At the time I remember noting the small size of the cup. Now I see that there are many reasons for that.

There are so many ways to search for the perfect cup of green tea. For all of us we have different cups. We can however, share the pleasure of the search.