• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

never got this joke

diamondick

A man walks into a bar and says "ow!"

lol I like that one, makes you think :lol:

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::edit::

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here where I live one of the most common jokes goes like this:

"One day, a man who works for the city, walks past a bar."

Usually half the people around you are rolling on the floor laughing already. It is common knowledge that anyone who works for the city here, is totally alcoholic and would never pass a bar by.

A common joke in Detroit metro area pokes fun at amount of pot-holes in the roads and the maintenance done to fix them.

"What's black and orange and sleeps 4?"

A Macomb county road patching truck.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Bad jokes? I am the master!!! :P Wanna hear some of my cr*ppy ones? Well tough, I'm gonna do some anyway...

1) A Panda walks into a bar and says to the bartender: "Can I have a............ beer please?" The Bartender replies: "Certainly, but why the long pause?" The Panda simply says... "Because I'm a Panda" (Get it? Pause? Paws? I told you I was the master of bad ones.)

2) A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: "Can I have a bear please? Oh, and one for the road."

3) Two buckets of sick were walking down the road... One suddenly stops and starts to cry; "what's a matter?" Asks the other. "I was brought up here..."

4) The ol': a man walks into a bar. "Ow!"

5) I don't get this one but someone told me it; it might not even be right but I'll try Tell me if you get it........

A buisinessman walks into a bar and asks for a drink... The bartender gives him the drink and says: "that will be £2 please." Then the buisiness man turns around in alarm and replies: What!? I don't owe you for that!"

6) A man falls inlove with two bags. He's Bisatchel.

I can't really think of anymore at the moment. If I do then I will add 'em. O and I found the best poem too, it's called Fleas:

Fleas

Adam had 'em

DBB :karate:

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe local construction jokes...yelling at PennDOT:

How many PennDOT workers does it take to fix the road?

18: One to use the equipment, 2 to direct traffic, 5 to supervise, and 10 to drink all the coffee.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.