• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tekkan 3

Radok

Who is everyones fav charactor?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mine is Jin with Bryan as a close 2'nd.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Never have played any of the Tekkan games. I play more RPGs than fighting games. The last fighting games I played were street fighter champion and killer instinct. Long time since I have played one.

Im going to look into Vitial Fighter soon though probably.

:nod:

I like Jin because he is the one who kills the god of fighting (Ogre), he is in both the Kazama and Mashima bloodlines, and he has the devil gene.

hworang (dunno the spelling)..he was my fave..and i liked bryan fury..he was cool..and of course..LAW!! :grin:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!