• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NASA Lost Moon Footage

sensei8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In an embarrassing acknowledgment, the space agency said Thursday that it must have erased the Apollo 11 moon footage years ago so that it could reuse the videotape.

:lol: Wow.

Glad they are working on restoring it, though.

Well, you know... my family has vacationed there a few times. It's great the first time, but once you've seen the moon... you've seen the moon. I REALLY needed a tape to record the last episode of House, so I decided to go ahead and tape over it one of our later visits.

Well, you know... my family has vacationed there a few times. It's great the first time, but once you've seen the moon... you've seen the moon. I REALLY needed a tape to record the last episode of House, so I decided to go ahead and tape over it one of our later visits.
:lol:

ROFLMBBO

:P :lol:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hopefully this isn't off topic!

I'm hoping that NASA does go back to the Moon just to see if all of the stuff left there is still there and in what condition. Yeah, the other reasons for going back to the moon would be great too.

:)

Glad you guys enjoyed that. :)

Kind of an expensive trip to make just to see what's left. :) I imagine there would be other reasons, like you said.

Kind of an expensive trip to make just to see what's left. I imagine there would be other reasons, like you said.

Yepper...it would be expensive! But, man by its very own nature is such a curious creature first, price second.

:)