• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TheArtofDave Introduction

Welcome Dave. I'll have to find out what Pasaryu is now... I'll keep an eye out for your posts in the other forums. Cheers, Tony

• 3 years later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome Dave. I'll have to find out what Pasaryu is now... I'll keep an eye out for your posts in the other forums. Cheers, Tony
Hello Dave. Did you get back into PasaRyu? I did PasaRyu up to Purple Belt around 1973.

I'm currently adding PasaRyu Chul-Ki (tek-Ki) 1 to my practice.

Gaijin53

2nd Dan WTF

Central Alabama, USA

• 2 weeks later...

My teacher has learned to blend two martial arts and has given his a new name. I do not know if I can post his info here, but if I ask and can, I will follow it up with the right info; however, nobody knew a move until someone in a cave somewhere threw a punch. Get ambitious, and try to take the best of both, and create! I think if you have the drive to match the ambition, we will see the International 'Art Of Dave' Foundation in the near future!!

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

Oh, and when you do form the organization, let me know and if it works, I will study from you!

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)