• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Enter the Couch Patato...

Once long ago there was a man who at one time practiced hard in martial arts. He trained day and night looking for the perfection, the ideal wway of combat. Recently though he became lazy and started noticing a little blubber like substance protruding from his side.

Of course you know how the story ends...lol...but in a more serious note I recently became very lax in my training and didn't realize how out of shape I really was until I decided to work out again. Sure I was fast and still could hit hard, but my endurance had went down the drain like a lvl 5 hurricane on steroids. So people from experience I would like to emphasize take care of your body because you only have one body.

Lucky for me I'm still really young and discovered this fact before it is too late. I have seen many older people who were not so luck many of whom died of heart attacks. Take care and eat right as well as exercise and don't for get rest is just as important.

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I agree that you should continue to workout, and not to stop. Because When you get older it is harder to loose that little fat spot. Just look for help if you want to know about nutrition or exersize from people with knowlege in that area. :wink:

It's what you put into it...

1st kyu-Okinawa Shorin Ryu Matsumura Seito Federation