• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What I did today!

JusticeZero

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

ZeroJustice, I mean this mostly as a joke, but how does your wife feel about the fact that you came home from your wedding relatively late in the evening (I assume the time on the post in MST) and you went to your computer!? And congrats :)

The ceremony was at close to 7 PM AKST, which is two hours earlier than MST, we both got a ride home together, then opened gifts and burbled happily and then she went to glee at her online friends who couldn't be there for a little bit but who had sent gifts and cards and things, and I posted then.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

Congratulations, JusticeZero!

And LOL @ sperki. I was thinking a similar thing. But, hey, what's a few moments to let us at KF know? :) ;)

Patrick

Congratulations, JusticeZero!

And LOL @ sperki. I was thinking a similar thing. But, hey, what's a few moments to let us at KF know? :) ;)

Patrick

LOL!!

A few moments? Can someone say...this is a difference of where did JusticeZero sleep that night?! The couch or in his bed....most of us men would've ended up in the dog house...with a couch/bed!

Congrats JusticeZero!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I would never advocate marrying anyone that didn't understand the importance of your time spent at KarateForums.com.

;)