• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Jokes

According to inside contacts, the Japanese banking crisis shows no signs of stopping. If anything, it's getting worse.

Following last week's news that Origami Bank had folded, we are hearing that Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank plans to cut back some of its branches. Karaoke Bank is up for sale and is (you guessed it!) going for a song.

Meanwhile, shares in Kamikaze Bank have nose-dived and 500 back-office staff at Karate Bank got the chop. Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank and staff there fear they may get a raw deal.

Way of Japan Karate Do

Bakersfield, Ca. USA

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Here's some lame Okinawan weapons jokes.

What do you call a stick-based weapon that has been possessed by a ghost?

A boo-staff.

Why couldn't the Okinawans have pauses in the middle of their sentences when their weapons were confiscated by the royalty?

They didn't have kamas.

What else did the Okinawan warriors do when they found out their weapons were confiscated?

They let out a sai of frustration.

:lol: :lol:

Rational functions are a pain in the asymptote.

I can think of a few dozen (or more) "martial arts" that I've seen since 1975 that I thought were a joke...but they weren't really all that funny. :brow:

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please..feel free to stand in front of them.

Student since January 1975---4th Dan, retired due to non-martial arts related injuries.

Saw this one on a flash video once..

"You'll never believe this! On the way home, I was attacked by martial artist muggers! Brutally attacked and beaten.. by a Tai Chi gang."

"I mean, they only hit me once. But it took half an hour! Who has that kind of time?"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

• 2 months later...