• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi, I'm new here

I've read the posts on this site for a while, and I decided to finally join here. I train at United Studios of Self Defense, which seems to have somewhat of a bad reputation around here, but I have personally had a very good experience with USSD. Anyway, hello to all the people here on KarateForums!

Edited by Lord Yasai

Rational functions are a pain in the asymptote.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you. Do people hate USSD here? I've heard about that "McDojo" stuff, and the Charles Mattera - Fred Villari conflict.

Edited by Lord Yasai

Rational functions are a pain in the asymptote.

Welcome aboard. :)

Thank you. Do people hate USSD here? I've heard about that "McDojo" stuff, and the Charles Mattera - Fred Villari conflict.

That's too blanket a statement to make. You have to think of an online community as a country (sort of). Everyone doesn't feel the same on any one issue. Here at KarateForums.com, all martial arts can be discussed (and disagreed upon) respectfully. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Welcome aboard.

I've only seen those names pop up in a couple of threads. Don't worry about it. Most people here place value in things other than what school you train out of.

Glad to have you.

Welcome to the Karate Forums Lord Yasai. :karate:

and I totally agree with tallgeese. If you like your dojo and you feel that you are getting proper training then who cares about the name or what people think. :D Just my opinion.