• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What the KA? Understanding the KA!

One thing I will slightly disagree with, though, is the statement that "as great as Judo and Karate are, they're just things; nothing by itself." I have to say that the art itself is very much something in itself, independent from the artists.

Yet, without the human factor, the martial arts is nothing. What? It couldn't have been created without the human factor being directly involved with its totality.

Music, for example, is nothing UNLESS there's a human factor involved in its totality!

Therefore, without the human factor, the martial arts is just a thing; nothing by itself. Add the human factor, well, that's a different matter. Why? The human factor adds life to 'it' and when that happens, the summation of why is to the summation of because!

'It' can't be independent from the artists if there is no human factor in its totality. 'It' just is!

IMHO!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think I just want so badly to put more value into the "it." I routinely do this, as an individual who place a lot of stock in ideas and abstracts as entities which are beyond the realm of the corporal. If I may quote a graphic novel/movie, "Ideas are bulletproof!" But the more I think about it, and I have been thinking about it for the last couple of days, the more I see what you're saying about the human factor, sensei8.

"To win a fight without fighting, that is the true goal of a martial artist."

-Grandmaster Nick Cerio