• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Mothers Day!

Patrick

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out there, including any in this community! :)

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Although my mom passed away many years ago...I think about her constantly...I miss her so very much. I love you mom...Happy Mothers Day! I'll see you in heaven! :bawling:

On a more lighter note...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/what-is-a-mothers-work-really-worth-456608/

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

From one of the Karate mommies....thank you!

Joi H.

"Victory does not come from physical capacity- it comes from an indomitable will"- Gandhi

Sensei8...thanks for the link. As a stay at home mom I am seriously underpaid :lol:

Joi H.

"Victory does not come from physical capacity- it comes from an indomitable will"- Gandhi

Thanks for sharing, sensei8. :)

No problem, JoiH. :)

So, what did you do on Mothers Day? :)

We had a gift of these tea infused chocolates that were in this really nice chest. We (me, my brothers and my dad) also made dinner, which was Ahi Tuna kabobs, baked potatoes and clams. :)

Patrick

Thanks for asking! I am glad that you and yours had a nice day...sounds very fun! As for me, I did absolutely nothing. My husband took care of our baby all day! I got to sleep in, train for 2 hours (I never get that kind of time just to train at home), got an uninterrupted nap, and got dinner delivered. It was awesome! Moms never get a day off so it was extra nice. And the sleep was a welcome treat. Sleep rocks!

Joi H.

So, what did you do on Mothers Day?

Bought my wife a brand new blue Mazda CX-7 with a big red bow and had it sitting in the driveway. We woke up to take her to breakfast, she opened the front door, stepped onto the porch...and just froze and then she screamed. She was shaking so bad she couldn't even open the car door, therefore, I drove to IHOP because I was afraid that she might crash. After breakfast at IHOP, we went to see the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie, took her to lunch at Panda Bear Chinese, and then capped it off with dinner at Olive Garden. All in all...I'd say that it was a pretty good mothers day. Now, I'm all set up to see the new Star Trek movie for Fathers Day.

Nicely done, Bob. :)

I got my wife a card and some treats for Mother's Day, and that's all she really wanted. That, and just hanging out that day (Sundays are a day off for me).

Well Happy belated Mother's day to all!

Well I got to sleep in for a little bit. Not as long as I wanted to because I had to take care of my horses and my mom horse (since I have my horses at my parents) since she had to work. Then my husband took me to Olive Garden and Barnes and Noble and Half Price Books and my son pick me some butter cups I think that what they are they grow wild in are yard and long side of are road.

So, what did you do on Mothers Day?

Bought my wife a brand new blue Mazda CX-7 with a big red bow and had it sitting in the driveway. We woke up to take her to breakfast, she opened the front door, stepped onto the porch...and just froze and then she screamed. She was shaking so bad she couldn't even open the car door, therefore, I drove to IHOP because I was afraid that she might crash. After breakfast at IHOP, we went to see the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie, took her to lunch at Panda Bear Chinese, and then capped it off with dinner at Olive Garden. All in all...I'd say that it was a pretty good mothers day. Now, I'm all set up to see the new Star Trek movie for Fathers Day.

Obviously this took me saving some money for a while to afford this, trust me, my wife doesn't always have Mothers Day like this. I usually buy her candy, flowers, and dinner. After I read this it sounded like I was showing off, and this is the furthest thing from my intent. Sorry!

:)