• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Feedback Wanted for Online Community Survey

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As you may know, one of the things that I am passionate about is online community. I launched this community in May of 2001 and have managed it ever since. I've written a book on managing sites like this and I regularly talk to people about the benefits of online community.

I think that this community, KarateForums.com, is a great example of how valuable an online community can be. We have a tremendous group of members who regularly help others and discuss issues in a kind, respectful and helpful manner - which is what we're all about.

I was contacted in April by YiMing Zheng, a student at the The Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. YiMing is part of a research team at the school that is conducting a study on the impact and quality of information found on online communities and why people participate in them.

I agreed to help by asking members of this community (a.k.a. you! :)) if they could participate in the survey, which is anonymous. It is my hope that useful information will be derived from the research and I would like to ask you to please participate, if you can spare a good 10 minutes. I would definitely appreciate it. :) The survey will run until May 22.

You can participate here: http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=87746

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance to anyone who participates and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I just wanted to bring this back up, as I fear it may have been lost for some in that white text error that we had. Sorry again.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hello all,

Thank you to those who have participated. :) If you haven't filled out the survey, yet, I would definitely appreciate it if you could. :)

Thank you for reading and for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Patrick

I just wanted to bring this up again, as I would really appreciate any additional responses. :) If you haven't taken it yet, please do!

Thanks again,

Patrick

The survey ends tomorrow. :) Thank you to everyone who has participated. If you haven't please consider doing so as a last minute entry! I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Patrick