• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Books

DWx

Blitz are selling a whole load of books for £2.50 if anyone's interested. Don't know whether they ship to the US but for anyone in the UK its worth checking out:

http://www.blitzsport.com/Products/Book-Special-Offers

edit: found out that they do ship internationally

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I tried looking for U.S. shipping info, but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'll contact them and find out.

When I bought some there was an option for International Shipping on the delivery page.. I guess that would inculde the US but definitely contact them, from past experience they are very helpful. :)

I tried looking for U.S. shipping info, but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'll contact them and find out.

Go in to help and contact and then go to delivery opposition it does not say much other than U. S. rates apply put it is a little info.

Hmmm, I wonder how much it would end up affecting the cost, then? If it just tacks on a huge shipping cost, then I would be better off from ordering otherwise. Still, if I can save a buck or two....:brow:

Thanks for the help, and I'll try to look into it.

I had a look at shipping and on the checkout pages its £15.53 for International, about how much one book would cost. I think its that much no matter how many books you buy so it probably would be worth it if you did a bulk order.

Well, I emailed them, and alas, they don't ship to the States. But, they did mention that they will be opening an outlet across the pond in the near future, so I asked them to contact me when such an event took place.