• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mike Tyson Interview

Hi,

Just a quick note. There's an interview played on the Charlie Rose show about Mike in a new movie about his life. The movie looks neat and all that cause it's a lot of him talking about his life. But what's neat is this interview.

I'd like your take on it. I'm not a boxing fan, nor a Mike Tyson fan but sometimes someone's engaging in a way that you wouldnt expect.

Heres the link to the Charlie Rose show, and I imagine the interview will be up there promptly if not already : http://www.charlierose.com/

Look on he right side column under April 20.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I didn't see much of it yet, but the man has always been...interesting. I followed his career early on. He as a force to be reckoned with. I haven't seen anyone since with the kind of power and fury that he fought with. This show might be interesting.

I'll try not to taint it for those who havent seen it. But to see this larger-than-life figure, which is really how I knew him was from all the media, show such a different side of himself during the interview and reflect on his fears, his insecurities, and how focused he has to remain to avoid falling backward; it's really an introspective interview. He has a maturity I never thought he would. He has a expressive mind too.

And watching him you can kinda see things going on behind his eyes while he's talking. He's still dangerous. And he knows it. It's interesting how he addresses it now that he's older.