• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Summer Plans

Patrick

• 1 year later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This summer's going to be pretty boring. I just started my summer job at the amusement park a few towns over (running the kiddieland rides-- yay!) and it's pretty much just that until the end of July when me, my old college roommate and two of my cousins make the cross-country trip the New Mexico where I'll be teaching next year. New teacher training starts first week of August and then school starts the second week.

This summer I'm enrolled at the local community college in an adult continuing education class to learn Italian. I don't expect to be fluent off a 2 month course, but its something I've wanted to learn for a while, and you have to start somewhere. I'm also planning a trip to Florida later this summer. Other than that, just work, continue training for my upcoming half-marathon, and going to karate classes.

Train for my 10km in September. Hike/climb up Edith Cavell mtn. Do a of bit of camping with the kids and head down south to Tennessee for the last 2 weeks of August. With any luck I will be able to slide in a few games of golf (hopefully durning work hours).