• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi everybody (although late)

JohnKeats

Hi, I would like to say "Hello!" to everyone here, although it has been a few months I am on this great forum. JohnKeats is not my real name, neither my usual nickname, which involves my name. I don't want everybody I know (or who may google me) to know I do martial arts, but you can learn my real name and everything related from my webpage.

Sorry to say it this late, but everytime someone called me John I felt like I was lying. But I don't mind being called this way either, this is the nick I choose :) Btw, John Keats is an English poet, who happens also to be (more or less) the protagonist of the "Hyperion cantos" by Dan Simmons.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Oh nice, sounds good. How do you like the style, does it seem to be something that you can soak in really well?

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

Indeed, I really enjoy it. I take classes at my university's sport center, by a really good sensei, 7th Dan BB in S.R. I discovered after paying there that his dojo is in the same town I live (I moved around a year ago), so probably next year I'll go there, as I want to add some more kobudo (we have been taught the basics of bo, and I like it).

The style is very technical, which appeals me, and karate has been a source of mental discipline and physical strength. And being and endless path of improvement, I like it this way :)

Thats good to hear, I always love to hear stories of martial artists starting out, because alot of times the practitioners dont stay around that long after they start, I hope you have a safe and beautiful journey.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku