• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Specialty Coffee

Traymond

So...does anyone like coffee, and if they are die hard coffee fans like me whats your favorite specialty coffee.

I like the Caramel Machiatto

but I also like to spike my coffee sometimes on the weekends with some baileys haha...shhhh!

But I love coffee in general and ice coffee whuh I love it..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :o :o :o

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

oooh yes mochas are awesome I tend to prefer white mochas lately tho.

Major coffee drinker, cop and all. Heck, on mids, I run on the stuff like fuel sometimes.

Still, I'm not real fancy- simple black whatever out of the pot will do just fine. I don't like it when I have to decode what I'm ordering.

irish creme, caramel del lucha, hershey's chocolate and any new flavor creamer i find to put in my coffee

I like that italian sweet creme from coffee mate... :D

Major coffee drinker, cop and all. Heck, on mids, I run on the stuff like fuel sometimes.

Still, I'm not real fancy- simple black whatever out of the pot will do just fine. I don't like it when I have to decode what I'm ordering.

I hear ya. When I drink it, I take it black.

When the wife and I got married, we took a trip to Jamaica, and I really liked their Blue Mountain coffee. It wasn't to spiffed up; just a really good roast.

well I grew up on coffee. But I think it was when I was in the army when my taste for it changed. Opening a MRE and pouring the sugar, insta coffee and creamer in your mouth and downing it with a canteen of water changes your taste buds. I think thats why i use flavor creamers and havent tried the itilian one i dont think.

I did pick up a new flavor yesterday called carribean cinnamon creme which isnt too bad by international delight :)

I used to be a coffee freak and I love most kinds and love the way it smells. I love anything that contains coffee. Unfortunately I have had to give it up for health reasons and now I'm a tea drinker. Once in a blue moon though, I will have one cup.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert