• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

warcraft 3

Zin-Ju

oh my god!!!!! its the greatest game in the world!!! i got it today and been playing it solid for about 3 hours. where have you people got to? and aint the videos the best! there amazing!!!! BUY THIS GAME please its good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I bought that game to my bro as an early b-day present. What sucks is that the game won't work on our computer since it's so old... we need a new computer... :down:

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

Low unit allowances and lack of units is what makes all the blizzard strategy games suck.

Diablo sucks because of cheaters :wink:

Blizzard sucks because they cancelled warcraft adventures.

Got it?

conclusion?

BLIZZARD SUCKS

• 2 weeks later...

how can you say Blizzard games suck!!! they are so good. and low unit alowance isnt such a bad thing it just needs stratagy.

man Warcraft 3 is like my favourite game. ive almost completed it. how are you people doin (if anyone here has it?)

I finished it on normal difficulty (wasn't really that hard... had Starcraft to train me beforehand), now I need to play it on hard. So far I get my butt whopped when I play custom games against a computer :).

It's like they took Starcraft and Diablo 2 and smooshed them together. Has a lot of things I wish Starcraft had. I've never played a Warcraft game before so I don't know how much it's grown since number 2.

Good stuff... I don't really have any complaints about it.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Yep... warcraft 3 definetly kicks ass!! i passed it a LONG time ago :D I also play starcraft and am pretty good... well i used to be :( I was about to join an elite clan but then warcraft 3 came out and i started sucking @ sc :D

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

Hate ppl who critisize tkd fighing potential

15 years old

I love making custom maps on warcraft and starcraft. Have some really tough ones made. Then some that just make me feel better because you can crush the enemy with the way it lays out. I want to play WC3 but dont have money to get it now. I will someday though. I used to play both warcraft and starcraft online but dont anymore. Diablo 2 took there place.

:P

So far I get my butt whopped when I play custom games against a computer :).

i know the computer is so good!! but i had a week of solid playing and now beat it once!! :D have you played the special map where you get one hero and go through the dungeon?? i completed that to.