• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

warcraft 3

Zin-Ju

anyone got this yet ? im thinking about getting it.

ive played starcraft and diable 2 and d2 expansion since they came out, anyone else play games on battle.net

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I love the warcraft games. Unfortunatly im broke so I cant get it. I have played all of Blizzards games. Have You ever noticed a lot of martial artists are interested in the same type of things. Good luck with your warcrafting. Should play sometime when I get it.

I got Warcraft 2 at the same time I got Diablo. Then I promptly got hooked on Diablo and just had to have Diablo 2 and the expansion. I spend so much time ridding the world of evil I have not yet played much Warcraft. I like to go into the battlenet forums and read the questions and answers.

If anyone is interested in an english (Gamei is good but korean :sad: ) server for starcraft, go to http://www.aus-1.au.nu and have a look around. The standard of players there is much higher than on general bnet... for one thing I have nevers een a much-money map on aus-1. Everyone on the Australian wcg team plays regularly on aus-1, as do some progamers from other countries.

Aus-1 (as yet) doesn't support war3, as FSGS got caught up in a legal brawl between bnet and blizzard, but the admins recomend kali.net for war3. Everyone I have spoken to who ahs played war3 has given me good reviews for it, but I haven't got it myself yet.

I got the Collectors Edition of Warcraft 3 and i've been playing it non-stop basically, that and Counter-strike. I love both of those games. i used to play Diablo 2 a lot but I started playing Unreal Tournament a lot and Counter-Strike. I used to be an avid StarCraft player as well but that was back in the day! hehe.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi