• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your Favorite weapon and Why?

Traymond

I would have to say the Nunchaku cause it's easy to use and even if you don't know how to use one you could easily strike the attacker in the temple and it would do alot of damage

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Excellent wording. What do you propose is the true beauty of the weapons, in your own beauty?

True beauty of the weapon, imho, is when the practitioner and the weapon becomes one; indiscernible.

Yet, Brian speaks very true when he says..."This may sound a bit crude, but the beauty in weaponry is in its killing efficiency." How can one ignore the weapons main reason for its existence; killing. Wait! The weapon is for self-defense! Yes, but in order for that weapon to aide in self-defense, that weapon, when once chosen to become active, has to surrender to its most basic reason for within its creation, and that is that it kills. It is crude, but, it's understood! No weapon commits any said action; practitioners commit every said action. The weapon is the innocent party of its actions.

A weapon is indiscernible to the wielder as lust is indiscernible to love. While either are seperate, they're dependent to one another because they need each other, and that need can't be denied. The weapon is just a tangible thing of beauty when it's just lying on the floor, but, when I pick up that weapon, that weapon and I come alive as one; indiscernible.

Lay the weapon back down onto the floor, it becomes dormant until called into service again by the practitioner.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...

CZ 85 combat 9mm. This is an ambidextrous hand gun that suits me best because I shot left. When competing and you are forced to use the other hand it makes it easy to adjust.

Sai for the versatility. Both a defensive and offensive weapon.

Knife with a preferred use of the Marine Kabar. Best knife I've ever had.

• 4 months later...

In the practical sense, my Cold Steel Finn Wolf knife. In a fantasy warrior era, a katana.

“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

Why is the sky blue? Because God loves the infantry! Why does God love the infantry? Because we get to Heaven first!

• 2 months later...
In the practical sense, my Cold Steel Finn Wolf knife. In a fantasy warrior era, a katana.

Away from home, I agree about the knife being more practical. But I have a sword just through the door beside me now, and in the event of needing a weapon , I would rather run and grab it than the knife that is right under the monitor.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• 4 weeks later...

My Mind. But if i had to pick a weapon, it would have to be the sword. Its very spiritual to me as well as combat effectiveness.

The key to immorality is first living a life worth remembering