• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tameshiwari Baseball Bat

Im gonna try and break a 2 x 1 this summer sometime probably in july doing the same technique, then I will go up to a 2X2. and maybe a 2X4 before the bat.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hmmm maybe a rubber mallet was the wrong word choice to use. Its not a real hammer in sense of pounding nails...its a softer rubber mallet...I dont benefit much from kote Kitae any more since their is no one that wants to do it with me anymore. So the only kitae practice I have is with inanimate objects such as a door, ring sizer, and rubber mallet in example, but if you guys have any other ideas on stuff that I can hit please let me know.

You're training in Uechi Ryu right now, aren't you? Your sensei should be pretty well conditioned.

He is, indeed, And we have been doing quite a bit of Kitae (More so Sanchin Kitae), but I will only be training with him until the end of April, then I wont be doing nothing with him for quite some time (This coming November), he is the one that advised me to use a rubber mallet (Its what he used), and pine makiwara conditioning (wrap the makiwara with oiled rope).

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku