• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would this interest you?

Would it be more interesting to have classes one week that weren't around next week?

Like say if your classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays and you teach different things.

So week one

Tues - Judo

Thurs - Kobudo

Week two

Tues - Karate

thurs - Aikido

Would you guys like that or no?...I dont but one of my teachers are thinking of doing just that...Im against it...

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to say he is trying to keep it mixed up since their is only one few for a dojo training and your allowed to come any day you want. We teach up to four days a week we let people know the days a month in advance, but he is trying to keep it mixed up. Their may be at times two karate classes a week, some weeks none.

I do not agree with this, at any cost. I think it is idiotic. I have the greatest respect for my teacher but I do not think this is the way to go.

I mean, why not do it five days a week and up the price on the monthly fee...make it like 50 instead of 40 dollars? And do a class once a day for five days.

The thing with his classes are that some times one is strong while the other is weak and vice versa that is one the of reasons why he wanted to mix them up a bit, to add flavor and variety instead of the old monotonous tone.

Ooohhhhhhhhh...I don't like that idea! Red flags all over the place! I hope for your sake that it doesn't happen to you!

:o

**Proof is on the floor!!!

unfortunately its not up to me anymore, my sensei has already done it.

I don't know. Might be a pretty good apprach if your primary focus integration into a whole.

It'd be akin to working stand up one day, ground another, together and spar a third. Lot's of guys work on that schedule. My only gripe would be the lack of reps at each station (aside from not having much intrest in trad weapons).

I'm in a minority, but if they were diciplines I liked, I'd give it a go.