• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So What State?

Traymond

Originally from Iowa, live in Virginia right now for a few more months, and then relocating to Japan courtesy of the US Navy.

Oh where at in Japan...I been to Okinawa for a while but not to much in japan, I think I spend two weeks in japan, Kyoto to be exact.

Traymond, we'll be in the far north of the main island, In the Aomori Prefecture. A little town called Misawa. Lots of farmland, little country towns and one US military base. :)

If you can make it down to Camp Foster and are interested in some good karate training, look for either Wade Chroninger (Goju Ryu) or Eddie Erazo (Kenpo Karate and kickboxing).

Wade Chroninger...wasnt he on the documentary about all the martial arts...what was it called...whuh...it even had uechi ryu in their...Hmmm...I forgot the name of that documentary...was it way of the warrior, I would like to learn from him.

Yes he was actually. He's with the Mei Bu Kan Goju Ryu, a student of Sensei Ikemiyagi Masaaki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXY4FgKlLok

theirs someone I would want to learn from even more, Ikemiyagi Sensei.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I seen on the documentary when he fractured wade's rib, I dont even think he put all of his strength in his elbow attack either.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku