• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So What State?

Traymond

So what state is everyone located at?

Im in Michigan, but I am originally from New York, but I have done MA training in different states such as , California, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Kentucky.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wanted to go to illinois particularly chicago's china town...

I feel your pain...

Traymond, I live close enough to the city to go regualarly. But I don't. Can't stand it. I only routinely go down about once a year for a trip to the zoo or something and the occassionaly meeting that I have to attend.

Otherwise, I stay away. I'm actually from downstate originally and we all tend to feel that Chicago should be it's own state and just seceed from Illinios altogether. :)

I feel your pain...

Traymond, I live close enough to the city to go regualarly. But I don't. Can't stand it. I only routinely go down about once a year for a trip to the zoo or something and the occassionaly meeting that I have to attend.

Otherwise, I stay away. I'm actually from downstate originally and we all tend to feel that Chicago should be it's own state and just seceed from Illinios altogether. :)

I would never be able to live in the big city for a long time...maybe for a visit but I like the country side better... :)

I use to live in hershey PA when I was like three or so I was told...I have no recollection.