• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Great dojos in montreal?

ashatlaz

Hi all.. Im new on the forum and was wondering if someone could help me. Ive practiced shotokan karate for years and am now looking for a good dojo in montreal since i moved here. Im looking for a good dojo with a high level sensei.. any suggetions? And if not shotokan i might be open to learning a new style as long as the sensei is of a very high level. Thats very important to me. Please help if you know!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to our Forums. :karate:

If you do a Google search of your area, you should be able to come up with several options to look at. The one listed will probably be helpful, too. I'm sure that sensei8 knows about this school, and is offering good advise. :)

With that said, make sure to weigh all of your options. Who knows, there may be only that one Shotokan school there.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a group of good JKA clubs in the area. One is on Nun's Island. another is at Concordia University. Check out the Montreal JKA website here.

http://www.montreal-jka.com/english/accueil-en.html

"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world"

-Dave Barry