• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Breathing

JohnKeats

That's a excellent question. I was thinking the same and I was hoping someone here could answer it.

My opinion is this: They found out that breathing was an essential part of the training process for it's different the body you build by performing aerobic excersises and anaerobic excercises. (just look how different a marathon athlete looks like and how does a world's strongest man competitor does)

So, maybe by this simple observation they realized that something regarding air was the cause...

But this is just my guess hehehehe

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh its something in the stomach underneath the naval. Its used for inner karate as said by many older okinawan martial artists.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

Oh I see... I agree with you. Maybe it was the sum of all these things that made the ancient ones to start thinking that maybe something important happened every time you breath

True, but whats the underlying concept that they received breathing techniques such as Ibuki from Goju Ryu?. Goju and Uechi are about the same and the breathing is completely different, and Pangainoon Kung Fu their is no hoarse breathing.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku