Traymond

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for the county jail, which is part of our county's Sheriff's Department. I work the night shift, so I get to see some action at times. Like tg, I really love the job, and I am hoping to eventually be able to make it to the street.

Same as tallgeese, LEO. I'm a city cop in a city of about 2.5 million. I'm on the streets and enjoy it, aspiring for more things in the near future however. I'm one of those guys who hates being in a car, so I do park and walks everywhere just to get out walking around and talking to the people.

Wow alot of law enforcement people here. Thats good. So did you start taking martial arts before or after your career choice was made?

And I would work at the cafe just to drink coffee for free, haha.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

So is that part time or full time?

That's take over my life full time plus. :)

Patrick

Wow...kudos to you for sure haha. I wouldn't have the patience to deal with that... :o

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

Wow alot of law enforcement people here. Thats good. So did you start taking martial arts before or after your career choice was made?

I started the Martial Arts long before I got my job as a Jailor. But my dad was in law enforcement for most of my life, so I have always been around it. It just seemed to come by naturally, I guess. My youngest brother also works at the county jail of our home town.