• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jobs

Traymond

Whats your job like?

I am a jewelry sales person, its boring, I can't wait till im done with College so I can become a pharmacist and have an even more boring job, but at least the money will be better than commission.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a cable technician. Every day is something new whether with customers or problems on the line. its not a bad job, just wish I had the resources to open a dojo sometimes instead :)

I'm a cop, like a few other LEO types on here, and work at a pretty good sized Sheriff's Dpt. And, I'm biased, but it's the greatest job in the world. Something new everyday, despite the tediousness of dealing with some of the same people over and over again.

I just made Sgt. last year so it's been different. But still fun, I'm saddled with more supervisory stuff now, but I get to cherry pick the calls I show up to. I had to leave the swat team and range staff when I got the promotion, but even so, it's been a good move. They still let me teach DT here and there.

Really, God willing, I'll do this job the rest of my life.

Woo Tg...it sounds very interesting, almost makes me want to go into criminology.

Do you at least get to drink all the coffee you want DE?

I always enjoy these types of threads. Cool stuff, everyone. :)

I run a network of websites, including this one. I write a lot and I've written a book. I have also been speaking at conferences, etc. on online community, social media, etc. and I hope for that to become a bigger part of what I do. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

That was my next question BD...haha.

I only get three channels at the moment, so to say I dont watch Tv would no longer be a lie.... :(