• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kissaki

Traymond

Because my goal is to figure out why their are so many differant martial arts, and why people keep breaking away from their "core" style and changing on thing, they make a totally differant name...such as kissaki kai...all the katas are shotokan...but they delve deeper into Bunkai thats all...

By studying more styles you can understand more about the lineage and line of martial arts.

I have a couple of black belts, usually I am always traveling and the styles i learn are not every where I go so I continue to train different styles. My Shihan sensei has 9 black belts. 4 shodans, three nidan one sandan and one rokudan. My goal is to emulate him.

I think I have 4 dan levels maybe five...but I dont keep full track of them all the styles blend together after a while, so I like to think of myself as a advocate for martial arts...do any martial art you can but always better your self in it...for some its best to stay in one style, for me I like to move around.

In three years I am moving to lower michigan for five-six years thats why i am asking about newer martial arts now.

Hopefully this answered the question, if not feel free to ask more in detail.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt