• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Video Games You'd Like to See Made Into a Movie

Patrick

Some video games have been made into movies that have been often been less than well received. But, what video games would you like to see made into good movies?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think that Metal Gear could probably translate well.

I would love to see something out of the Dynasty Warriors camp, but that's just wishful thinking....

Yeah, I think Metal Gear would be a good one. :) I think that Metroid would be cool. I think it would lend itself well to that. I would like to see a Zelda one, but something tells me that would be just terribly difficult to pull off well.

Zelda would be very interesting to see if they could pull it off. A lesser known game that I played as a kid was Skies of Arcadia Legends on the Cube. Always thought that would make an awesome movie...

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

They pretty much got all the games I would want covered.

That aside - pardon my pessimism for the rest of this post.

"Tekken" is in progress. I hope that comes out good.

I want to see "Street Fighter" done right! DARN IT!!! :lol: I grew up on that game and they destroy it every time they make a movie. They're coming out with another one. It's based on Chun-Li which is cool but from what I seen from the previews they only got her and Balrog right...but I still have to see it. It is required :D If it stinks I'm remaking it when I get into directing. In fact the other night I was joking about it with some friends. I turned on the "movie trailer announcer guy" kind of voice and said, "The new Street Fighter Movie done right by The BB of C! Starring The BB of C as Ryu, Ken, Dan, Balrog, Chun-Li, Dalshim and Blanka...because nobody else could do it right." We all got a laugh out of my joke.

I want to see "Dragonball" done right too. They're messing that up as I write this.

Yeah, I remember getting Street Fighter II for the SNES and it being a huge, huge present because it was like $75. Great game, though.

Patrick