• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ill tell you one of my fights if you tell me yours.

I was in year 5 when this happened. It was sports carnival day, everyone was sat down eating lunch. There as this one kid who i hated me and i hated it back. His parents had brought him McDonalds for lunch and gone to sit with the rest of the parents. Anyway, everyone was sat under our teams tent kind of thing. He took the top off his burger and threw it at me. It hit me right in the face and i was like :kaioken: . Keeping in mind i had just moved to Australia a few months before, and was the shortest kid in the year. I lunged at him and knocked him over, and started punching him in the face, and broke his nose. My parents ran over and pulled me off him. I got suspended for a week, but i feel it was worth it, you might not think so but i didnt get any crap from anymore. k now tell me urs

-This is the end-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am against fighting, but at times you can do nothing bu fight.

When I was a younger black belt just getting my shodan, I was an extremely hot tempered person and a big shot. I was sparring with this kid who was about a year younger than me, and I won. but he did not like that idea so the next week or so I was walking by his house on my way to work, when he just shoots out of his house and starts yelling in my face. I told him to back up, he wouldn't so I pushed him, he pushed back so I did the easiest and simplest judo throw in my mind. Morote Seoi Nage. I threw him onto the grass to avoid further harm but he still wouldnt quit. he came running at me with a hammer fist I think, so I kicked him in the chest.

After that, he was a pretty good boy, he just laid on the grass till his sister came out and collected him. We are good friends now. Proper training partners is what we call each other.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

There's a world of difference between bad sparring incidents and fights.

Let me rephrase what I meant.

have you ever had any sparring incidents that kept going after the fight was over?

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• 7 months later...

The last real fight I was in was... I think my Junior Year in HS. I had tried to play a joke on a teammate which ended up hurting him a bit- nothing serious. The hard end of an empty plastic bottle caught his temple. I felt bad, I missed his shoulder. Anyway. I was sitting on the retaining wall of the garden, approximately 3 feet high when he returned. I stood up to apologize. He pushed me back down to the wall, I understood and thought... okay I deserved that. Then he cocked back for a punch with me half-seated still. He punch to my left, I dodge right, grappled his left shoulder (I can't remember if I landed a knee in the solar plexus, I don't think I did, but), and move behind and past him and he doubled over onto the ground and I was about 10 yards away at that point. It was over.

Peace.

-Christopher

"It is better to die for one's master than to fight the enemy."

- Hagakure

• 6 months later...

I remember this year I was walking home from a friends house when a group of freshman just came up to me and started taunting me. Trying to ignore them I started walking away when they all circled around me and one of the kids jumped on my back. Doing the most logical thing (teehee) I flipped the kid off my back and proceeded to show the other five why Shaolin style Kung Fu shouldnt just be left in the movies. Good times

I am not a fighter, I am a guardian.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont really fight much but ill tell you some one of my most victorious moments of my of maybe like 2 years ago or something, well i was on this mini hill and a guy game at me with a pencil becuase i suposidly stole is football card (i didnt) but anyway i grabbed him...actually lifted him and through him down this hill he then cried and i walked away...

another when a guy squared up to me and he looked as if he was gona make a move so i smashed him square in the mouth with incredible force he stumbled back and that was about it, years on he still looks shifty about me at school, he also only found out i was a black belt AFTER he started on me

there pretty crap but hey, im british and former scottish champion yet i dont like to fight :D

practice doesnt make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect