• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kind of a story =/

Thanks again for the replies guys.

Traymond, I think you mean training Kihon and Kata? Or do you mean like pushups and situps etc.?

Im going to do the 100 pushups plan, and I will try to practice Kihon and Kata at home 2.

I am referring to Kihon and Kata and pushups and situps. But meditation allows you to be come mentally ready for any obstacle, and push your self to your limits and then daily try to push harder, that is one of the true essences of martial arts.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My parents are quite strict in that Tori, so I dont think I have a chance, but I dont mind paying the 2nd class from my own money anyway.

''I am referring to Kihon and Kata and pushups and situps. But meditation allows you to be come mentally ready for any obstacle, and push your self to your limits and then daily try to push harder, that is one of the true essences of martial arts.'' I will try to meditate before I go train, thanks for the explenation. :)

@Bushido_man: Yeah, its kinda hard to train 1 hour to be honest, with school and all.

Thanks again for all the tips guys, really appreciate your support =)

Shiv, perhaps you can make a deal with your parents referring to up'ing your grades or showing them that you can be more responsible, and maybe they will also take this martial arts more seriously with you if you show them your dedication.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

My grades are kinda good already, I have 6 times an 8/10 and one 9/10 and a three 7/10's, which is really great. But its not that expensive to take a second training, since it has a discount because you train twice.

My grades are kinda good already, I have 6 times an 8/10 and one 9/10 and a three 7/10's, which is really great. But its not that expensive to take a second training, since it has a discount because you train twice.

From your parents point of view it may not just be the cost of the fees. Do they drive you there? That's a journey's worth of fuel they have to use. What do they do whilst you train? I know for my parents, its not worth going home so they usually end up going shopping or just sitting in the car. That gets very tedious if you have to do it several hours a week. Its time where they could be doing something else. Maybe this is not the case for you but you kinda have to consider what they are putting in besides money for lessons.

I do agree that more practice time would be beneficial so maybe you really need to show how much it would mean and that it would be worth it and maybe they'll make an exception. :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius