• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ryan Hall Triangle Choke presentation

Hey every one, this is a vid of Ryan Hall Triangle Power Point presentation on how to not triangle as well as showing you proper way to triangle choke. Its kind of long but it is really good. It has helped increase my percetage of triangle chokes by considrable amount. I think right now Triangle choke would be my highest percetage submission.

http://ryanhallgameplan.com/hownottotriangleppt/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ryan Hall is a BJJ brown belt under Lloyd irvin and has finished over 200 opponents on triangle chokes alone in competion. I really like his presentation in fact I liked his teaching style so much in some of his other vids that are out there I baught his trianlge course. When I recieve it and view and work the info thats on it, I can put up a review of what I think of it if any one wants to hear it?

In any event curious what others thought of the presentation? I know its long around 34 min. I thought it was good though and it has definetly helped out my triangle finishing percetage when I roll.

This was really good. I like the progressions he talks about near the end. I also like his 4 step thinking process.

Thanks for sharing it.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

No prob PS1, Yeah I like Ryan Halls Material. I am looking forward to checking out the course he helped put together on the triangle choke alone.

If you like that vid I will post the links of his triangle set up vids. What I like about them is that not only he shows the set up, and how to do it, but also shows him in competion doing it as well.

• 9 months later...

Well this took me forever. Well honestly the Instructional series was fantastic minus a few production errors. The information on the DVD's, work book, and audio series, when well above and beyond any info that is out there on the triangle.

However Ryan Hall is no longer with Team Lloyd Irvin so that course is off the market.

However Ryan Hall came out with his own vid. Which looks incredible as well. Here is a couple of sample vids from the video series.

1st vid is on fisishing the triangle, and what muscles to spend more focus on in the finishing process. This detail of the leg muscles is diffrent then the previous course he has done. Its a nice detial that definely helps out.

Next vid is on a set up from a sweep from guard to get into teh triangle choke. I learned alot from the vid, basically on some details that Ryan shows, plus he transitioning into the triangle choke that I like very much.

Take a look at the vids and let me know what you think.