• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Old Are The Martial Artists Here ?

How Old Are The Martial Artists Here ?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are The Martial Artists Here ?

• 16 and Under
    • 17 to 21
    • 22 to 29
    • 30 to 39
    • 40 and above

Great article link, joe!

Thanks, Tallgeese! :)

Now I'm allowed on the dojang floor the days my boys (who made orange belt) have karate, to assist our instructor with them, and sometimes another student or two, if they join us.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 18 too so you're not alone. :) Anyone else batting for the kids group?

:D yep...

We may be a minority but at least we never complain about joint and/or lower back problems :lol:

Enjoy it while you can, you can not stop aging.

As of yet???

Hey, I am not 90 and I did a full split last week. Yep, slipped on the ice covered road and full split. I walked like I had been riding a horse for 3 days.

There was a girl in a TKD college class that I taught years ago, who decided to go to a few parties. Well, at said parties, she would drink said "good stuff," and become able to do the splits! However, she always regretted doing that stunt afterwards, when she was sober.

Still alive and kickin after 43+ years on the planet and 35+ years of Martial Arts. :lol:

As iron sharpens iron,

so one man sharpens another. (Prov. 27:17)

Good save on the milk tori. With what that stuff costs a gallon, a torn hamstring is a cheaper bill!

Anyway, working on 33 this year, will be the ...16th year training? Only change not brought on by having a wife, children and less time to train than I did at 19/20? It hurts in the morning in ways that I can't just go, "hrrrm, that's an insteresting ache. Oh well, off to work again." Now it's a bit more, "How did I hurt that? Ow! Oh..man..where's the Aleve?"

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine