• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GTA-3 Controversy

KickChick

It's a pretty kick ass game. I have it on pc. i downloaded it from kazaa.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I think its a very addictive game, its great for stress busting. I love standing on a hill and killing ppl but the great thing is it aint real so u don't have a guilt trip. I haven't finished it yet I can't kill Catorina at the end. Any tips there? We have all the cheats but i still can't kill her!!

Well GTA 3 is a pretty fun game, but people are buying the game to have fun not to get it because the game is intented for not all kids.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 5 months later...
Actually he's making fun of vice city in that clip. But besides that the video game is not bad. That's why it is a video game. And all this crap abotu young people shoudln't be playing it is crap. I mean young people are not mindless robots that do everything they hear and see. We have minds of our own, we can tell what is right and what is wrong. And even further more anyone is influence by this video game to do anything probably has a mental illness.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

GTA-3 is good but GTA Vice City is even better. If you think this game is violent try playing Max Payne. Nothing like shooting someone with a shotgun in a game at close range and seeing his blood splatter all over the wall behind him.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

GTA-3 is good but GTA Vice City is even better. If you think this game is violent try playing Max Payne. Nothing like shooting someone with a shotgun in a game at close range and seeing his blood splatter all over the wall behind him.

Actually I think SOF2 beats them both. And I actually liked GTA3 better. Vice City had too much of a glamour feel to it, GTA3 was more gritty and gloom.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate