• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite kid shows?

bushido_man96

A lot of us are parents here, or have younger siblings, so we naturally have to watch what the little ones want to watch at times.

So, my question to everyone here is, what is your favorite kid show to watch, when you have to watch them? I mean, we don't watch them because we want to, but you know, for the kids, right? :D ;)

I enjoy Fineas and Pherb lately. Its a funny cartoon on Disney. My daughter also watches I, Carly sometimes, and its pretty funny, too.

My favorite would probably be Fairly Odd Parents, though.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Finnias and Ferb is popular here, too. It's one I can watch and not have my grey matter start oozing out my ears.

Thank goodness my 5 yo has taken a liking to Spider Man as well. The WB's "Spectacular Spider Man" is a fav of hers and I quite enjoy it as well.

My little brother (10) watches Finnias and Ferb, Spongebob, I, Carly, Fairly Oddparents, Chowder, Flapjack and plenty of others. I haven't watched FandF, but the rest are all enjoyable and funny.

Everyone has different tastes, though, and that's always important to keep in mind. :)

Patrick

When I was a kid "The Little Rascals" was my favorite. (I hope someone else heard of this besides me) LOL

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert