• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Fail

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It looked like he started off with a success, then started hitting off-center, and by only the third or fourth, he missed and struck that "rail" that held them. Ouch! :o A piece of the rail can be seen "chopped" at. He must have injured (fractured?) his hand right there. I don't think he could do any more strikes, let alone breaks, after that. :dead:

You can see a number of stripes on his black belt towards the end, when the camera moves in. I'd say he was too intent on speeding down the line, thowing off his technique.

Oh, well. At least he still made the Internet. :D

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Wow! It didn't even look like he ever practiced it! Not a smart thing to do! Yikes!

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

What did those coconuts ever do to him? Seriously though, why would you want to put yourself on t.v. and do something like that. It doesn't prove great martial art skill.

Live life, train hard, but laugh often.

Coconuts don't hit back! :o

Seriously though, he would've had to hit these coconuts dead center, even then, the coconuts weren't supported. Coconuts are round and round things unsupported roll/move; this is what happened many times. I wouldn't have done this type of demo to save my soul. I've done some DUH things before but this...Okie dokie.

:uhoh:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Yeah, it'll be awhile till he lives that one down :) .

Makes me glad no one got video of me doing stupid stuff over the years :lol: