• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Values

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm assuming you mean how do you rank the attributes or methods that make one a skilled fighter.

It's a very complex answer with alot of nuances that really depends on what you want to do. You can also look at the question from numerous angles.

For myself, simply put, I value hard, realistic training that mimics reality as close as possible.

I enjoy the challenge that training offers for me, physically. I also constantly think about different things when it comes to my training, and how I can do things to help me, should I need to apply the skills I have learned.

I guess I value the time I get to spend teaching and polishing my own skills. I love sharing with other students, whether they are children or adult.

Live life, train hard, but laugh often.

There's a variety of things I value in m.a. - becoming proficient and skillful in it brings me satisfaction - that's one of many things.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

Picking just one is hard, but if I have too then I would say that I enjoy the challenge the most. I find that many of the other benefits are a consequence of the challenge itself, whether they be physical benefits, such as increased speed, or mental benefits, such as increased personal confidence.

Ed