• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New X-Men Trailer

white owl

If it's the same run I've heard of (more of a marvel guy) it sounds to be similar to "Knightfall" a few years back when Bruce stepped away from the mantel for a time (die to injury then). He is slated to be back in the cape if he isn't already. Of course, they might have something else planned as well.

I personally don't see them ever doing away with Bruce wayne as Bats in their major continuity. Maybe some side books but not the main line.

That being said, I said that Steve Rogers, Captain America, wouldn't stay dead for more than a month. I was wrong on that. In fact, marvel is saying that he's gone for as long out as they've planned which I think is around 2 years or so.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, he's back already, kind of- yeah, crazy.

His old side kick Bucky from WWII has taken over for him. Of course, Bucky had been held captive by the Soviets in stasis for the bulk of the Cold War so he's still dealing with some of the left over programming. And he picked up the almost standard issue cybernetic arm along the way.

THe arm lets him use the shield even though he's never been subjected to the super soldier serum. And he carries a gun now.

Yeah, go figure. Still, as odd as it sounds, the story line has been very good. The wirter has done a fantaastic job with it and it's been really well recieved I think by fans.

Still, I'd never rule out a return of the original.

I'd suggest picking up the trade paperback of Civil War. It' a really good tale and kind of gets you back into eveyones storylines if you've been out for a while. There are a bunch of tie in books out ther for it so it can get confusiong. Just look for the one that only says Civil War.