• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I did not go out early so everything was kind of pick through. I got the gps I wanted and some movies. It was still crazy around noon time, so I could not imagine what it was earlier in the morning. Actually I can crazy. :x

My husband got a good deal on a DVD player that he had his eye on. Electronics deals seemed to be the way to go this year judging from the lines and crowds at those stores.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

I bought some clothes from Macy's online on Monday. It was kind of a coincidence that it was on Cyber Monday. I generally only buy clothes when they are on sale and often times when I can get a coupon to knock the sale price down even more. That's exactly what I did as I found a coupon that saved me more than the one that Macy's was advertising for Cyber Monday. :)

I had to be at work at 5am and I got off at 9pm so I did not get to go shopping on black friday, but cyber monday I got some good deals on ipod touches I got four of them on overstock, it was still under a thousand, I was impressed.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku