• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you become a ninja??

What is a ninja?? Who wants to be one?? I'm so confused. For some reason, I'm getting a visual of a power ranger or a Teenage Muatant Ninja Turtles. LOL. You made me laugh.

Thanks,

Dee :spitlaugh:

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, ok, theres 6 pages on replys and no answer. can a ninja please tell me how you become one of them. i know we have like 2 or 3 here.

plus i wanted to start up this thread again. looks like people liked it.

There are answers, but some people just dont like to accept them. It is all down to personal opinion, some think that you have to live the perfect ninja life to be a ninja, an assassin, live in excile etc etc etc. This preconspection of ninja's is wrong. Stephen Hayes and Soke M Hatsumi have very different ideas. Many were farmers and normal men, basically fed up with the life imposed on them by the various tent governments.

for me, is ninja is one you practices ninjutsu, I considerd myself to be a ninja until I stopped doing ninjutsu. As a practicing karate makes you a karateka, and judo a judoka. Then ninjutsu a ninja. As ninja only means one who practice's the ninja arts. But we have been through that already.

oh freex, i have told you this before but, Shidoshi J. Garderner (8th Dan) teachs at Surrey Uni. If you live near guildford then go learn it. The class are all very nice people.

i agree with your ideas there you are a karateka if you do karate, you are a judoka if you do judo. there for going following the pattern a ninja is a person who does ninjutsu.

unfortunatly guildford is just to far away to travel to train :( but thanks anyway.