how do you become a ninja??

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must purchase a black ninja outfit, a supply of shuriken, and hang around in the park at night with a katana strapped to your back. It also helps if you can fly, turn invisible, walk through walls, and be able to live on after your head is severed, as long as it wasn't done by another ninja... :razz:

Actually, if you're serious, may I suggest joining a place that teaches "ninjutsu". Most of these should be affiliated with the Bujinkan, run by Hatsumi Sensei, which is about as "official" and "correct" an organization as you'll find in the ninja world.

There are a lot of frauds and strange guys out there calling themselves ninjas, so beware. Ashida Kim is probably the oldest and most infamous. Try http://www.ashidakim.com/

There is much worse.

You might be better of sticking with your jujutsu...

KarateForums.com - Sempai

Actually the best way to become a ninja, you must take the following steps:

1) Learn Oragami (this is very important during later steps).

2) Learn to Breakdance (this is also important later)

3) Go to the a quiet bar. Ensure that it has a juke box, and music Ninja's typically like.

4) Order a Motts Clamato ****tail.

5) When the ninja's appear, fold the coasters into throwing stars with your expertise in oragami, and use them from across the room to select "Kung Fu Fighting" song on the juke box.

6) Breakdance with he ninjas.

After all of this they will accept you into their clan, and teach you the deadly art.

Iron, you forgot to tell him that he must do all this with arms carefully poised while walking in a crouched position, all the while shifting the eyes and head slowly from side to side. (VERY important!)

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-06-27 13:07 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

hehe lol thanks guys for all the jokes!! but i will have to find a ninjitsu school so i can be a real ninja and wow how cool would that be! do we have any ninjas in this forum?

lol guyz. yesh.. take ninjitsu, but if you wanna be a ninja all you really have to do is be able to fight like the ninjas did and learn the stuff they could do(stealth, weapons, kuji in, elements, nature etc). most ninja places probably dun't teach you how to be a ninja anywho, 'coz they only know the fighting aspect of ninjitsu.

Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures. - Dalai Lama

==========================

*I am Hiya, just changed my name*

Xpoison go to http://www.winjutsu.com

then go to yellow pages, which is at the top, and look fer a dojo that might be around yur area.

Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures. - Dalai Lama

==========================

*I am Hiya, just changed my name*

Oh, dear God...okay, here goes:

Ninja live in clans. Unless you were born into a clan, I'm sorry, you are not a ninja. If you attempted to claim you were a ninja, a real clan, usually affiliated with the Yakuza, would send a real ninja to hunt you down. Oh, did I mention kill you?

Bujinkan Taijutsu will teach you to fight like a ninja, but that doesn't mean you are one. These schools come from the Koga lineage, a clan which is now extinct. Therefore, their techniques are chronicled and taught, but that doesn't make you a ninja. Ninja are very secretive, and if there was one on these forums, he would never say it.

A shinobi, on the other hand, is something within your reach, if you want to be one. This means that you:

1)Give up your life, family, friends, and home

2)Train your ass off to be the best of the best of the best

3)Get to know the Yakuze, Mafia, or some similar orginization

4)Do whatever you can to earn your pay

Being a ninja is not like being in the army, where you go through training, go into service for five years, earn some cash, and go home. If you are to be a ninja or shinobi, you will live by clan rules, you will never reveal yourself, and you will be ready to give up your life at the snap of your superior's fingers. If you are told to go murder someone's three-year old daughter, you will do so. If you are told to assasinate your own mother, because she might have suspicions as to your 'line of work', you WILL assasinate your own mother.

If you don't, and if you simply wish to leave the profession, there are two ways to getting out of it:

1)Seppukku (very messy suicide ritual)

2)Running away and being hunted down like a dog, then killed messily, and wrapped in your own intestines for the police to find

I hope I have clarified regarding the nature of ninja. It is not something to be taken lightly. If you wish to be a shinobi, you may, but remember that you hold no honor. You are a hired killer. You will accept any job you are given, obey all orders, and put no value upon your own life. The only retirement you will recieve is death.

This ain't the Marines, kid.

d-:-o-:-)-:-(-:-o-:-P

Geez Im home alone and because I was LOL now you got me thinking they are comming to get me. Thanks a lot. LOL.....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."