• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you have a strong, stocky build, consider practicing shotokan or shorin-ryu karate. Those arts will allow you to showcase your strong hand technique and stances, and you can become very successful in competition and self-defense once you master them YA!!! Shorin ryu is for us strong mo-f0's the real butt kickers!! I love this art because it has taght me how to teach anyone who screws with me a serious lesson OUS!

Ok, I feel better now. Any way I think this is a serious art which will make a real martial artist. :karate: I AM #1! two is not a number and three nobody remembers. Nelly is the best.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

You can get some good feedback by checking out the classes of your local schools. Try to get an appointment with the instructor and watch him/her teach. Hang out for a few minutes and talk to a few students. You can get a good feel for a school in just a short time without making a commitment.

:idea:

Another approach is to sign up for a month special. If you don't like it, walk away and try another school. Good luck!

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.