• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your favorite movie fight scene?

This is pretty self-explanatory. Name your favorite movie fight scene here. Throw up a vid if you find it, too.

I have two. One is the last scene in Rocky V, the street fight between Tommy Gun and Rocky. Awesome.

I'll get information on the other later.

What are yours?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a bunch of good contenders. For my money, I'd go with the final fight on Best of the Best. The second to the last was pretty good too.

Earning an honorable mention is probibly the last fight on the first Lethal Weapon as well.

Oh man, there are so many, but the first one that comes to mind is from "Ong Bak" or was it the sequel to "Ong Bak"?

I'm having a blank right now, but it doesn't matter because the fight scenes in BOTH of those Tony Jaa movies were awesome.

Reason I like it is "supposedly" it was all real and he did the stunts himself. No wires or fake stuff. At least, that is what I have read. Love both fight scenes!

I tried to post one from You Tube. There's so many fight scenes in his movies you never get bored. Here's one he did with the capoeira guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta2fv0BcR-4

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

Probably the fight between Chen Zhen(Jet Li) and Funakochi Fumio(dont know the guys name) in Fist of Legend, amazing fight scene, the next would be the last fight in The Prodigal Son Leung Jan vs Ngai Fai

(Jet Li fight) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HrTDMXkQfY

(Prodigal Son)

Not to get too far off topic but has anyone seen the trailor for the new Ip Man movie? I have a feeling some of those scenes are gonna end up in the thread :D

There is no teacher but the enemy.

Oh man, I left out the classic: Bruce Lee beating down everyone in Han's lair with 'chucks.

Best of the Best scenes do rank up there. Good stuff.

The last fight scene in Blade 2 is a fun one, as well.

Fight scenes in Action Jackson are up there, too.

• 1 month later...

I actually just saw Kingdom of Heaven Director's cut and I'd like tot hrow this one in there as well Balian vs Guy, was not shown in the original but made it to the directors cut. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCyqJMSIKY8

There is no teacher but the enemy.

Very nice. I haven't seen the Director's Cut. May have to look into that one.

Another one of my favorites is from this movie, Gladiator, but its not the Russell Crowe movie. This one starred Cuba Gooding Jr. and James Marshall as high school-aged kids that got into an underground Boxing circuit, ran by Brian Denehey, and helped by Robert Loggia. Its a pretty good movie, and the last fight scene that Marshall has with Denehey is a classic, in my opinion.[/url]