• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you could "come back"

joesteph

There was a question asked of adult men and women about a decade ago, that if they could "come back," what would they like to be in the "next life," a man or a woman?

I asked this of my psychology class, a high school class in an all-girls school, and over half said a man. When I asked why, one after the other said it was because they wanted to know what it was like to think like a boy, to understand how boys think, one girl explaining that she sees how her male friends view things with a different emotional response from her, and she wondered how they did that.

I told them that when adult women (probably age 30+) explained why they would "come back" as a man in the survey, the number one reason was that they felt they would then have more freedom, be freer to try different things in life.

So the question is, if you could "come back," would you come back as a man or as a woman? Why?

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A guy again...do you see all the emotional baggage women insist on carrying around. No thanks :) .

ouch! :o :argue:

LMAO !

I'd come back as a guy, because then I'd make more money for the same job, can get away with stuff women can't but then, hmmm...in the words of a famous actress: "I might be missing a sensitivity chip."

LMAO !! :lol:

which is the lesser of two evils ?? :P :lol: :lol:

(j/k)

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

I would come back as a male. I have an older sister, and used to date a girl, and I have seen a lot of females react so wildly on the simplest things. Plus pregnancy and the fact that women tend to react more strongly and remember past emotional scenes more vividly than men. I don't wanna have those problems. No thanks!

All thoughts have consequences.

Guy, for sure.

But any special reason, Brian? I'd come back as a man because, from what I've observed, I think life makes more demands on you when you're a woman.

I guess just because I don't have a problem with it. And switching would just be weird.