• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hulk a Bad Guy in The Avengers?

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah, it was out a couple of years ago. It's a direct to DVD marvel movie. They followed up with II, which is also good, but not as good as the first.

So, I've been curious. With the recent high profile stars that have been playing the super heroes, who do you suppose will be cast as Captain America? Or Thor?

On another note, I went out at midnight on Tuesday, the 22 of October, and bought my copy of The Incredible Hulk. I've only watched it like 4 times so far (my son loves it, too :D). In the movie, you see glimpses of SHIELD, and a note from Nick Fury during the credits in the beginning. So anyway, when Ross is discussing the super soldier program that started up in WWII with Blonski, I have to wonder if that little tidbit is where Captain America springs from. I thought that Steve Rogers was a soldier in WWII, and the super soldier serum allowed him to either stay young, or appear to, or something of the like. So, was Blonski infused with stuff that Captain America was infused with?

Anyone know for sure?

I went out at midnight on Tuesday, the 22 of October, and bought my copy of The Incredible Hulk. I've only watched it like 4 times so far (my son loves it, too :D).

Next artwork in the Bushido household is going to be one of those stand-up drawings of the Hulk. Living room or dining room? Decisions . . . Decisions . . .

[W]hen Ross is discussing the super soldier program that started up in WWII with Blonski, I have to wonder if that little tidbit is where Captain America springs from. I thought that Steve Rogers was a soldier in WWII, and the super soldier serum allowed him to either stay young, or appear to, or something of the like.

I remember reading that Captain America was Marvel's way of "fighting the war," with the super-soldier following the comic book way. And didn't Captain America fight the Germans, whose Nazis called them Aryans and therefore superior?

So, was Blonski infused with stuff that Captain America was infused with?

Blonski was given a serum but, as I interpreted it, it's through a military program run by unethical people who think they're a law unto themselves. It couldn't be the same serum; it has to be that it's an "updated" one, but the effects are out of control--not like what Captain America experienced.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu