• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hulk a Bad Guy in The Avengers?

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It says in the article, "Good guys going against good guys who both believe in an issue . . ." I think this is more entertaining than the Hulk turning into a "real" monster. This is how a good plot works; friends can be pitted against one another when they have different perspectives. In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donny and Leo clash--and they're brothers.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

I guess in the comics, the Hulk beat up Iron Man pretty good at one point, and Stark didn't really like him.

I wouldn't mind seeing this, I guess. After hearing a friend of mine describe it, I kind of thought they might do something like that. I guess in the comics, the Hulk eventually joined The Avengers.

I just hope the Hulk gets to win. :D

It wouldn't be too far out of line. With the recent re-tools in Marvel, the Avengers ahve gone toe to toe with the Hulk on a couple of occassions. He's been associated with the team for years and yes, there has been some issues there.

In Marvels animated Avengers film, which is based off the Ultimate run of the Avengers comic, the team throws down vs. the Hulk as part of the big finale. It's most excellent.

There'd probibly be more plot outside the Hulk alone, but as a componant I could really see them going this way. I'm crossing my fingers that Cap and Thor are done as well as Iron Man so we can get rolling on the team movie.

It wouldn't be too far out of line. With the recent re-tools in Marvel, the Avengers ahve gone toe to toe with the Hulk on a couple of occassions. He's been associated with the team for years and yes, there has been some issues there.

In Marvels animated Avengers film, which is based off the Ultimate run of the Avengers comic, the team throws down vs. the Hulk as part of the big finale. It's most excellent.

There'd probibly be more plot outside the Hulk alone, but as a componant I could really see them going this way. I'm crossing my fingers that Cap and Thor are done as well as Iron Man so we can get rolling on the team movie.

So in the comics, how does the Hulk fair against the team? Does it have to with the fact that the General doesn't like him, and that gets the team after him? Because other than that, the Hulk isn't bad. He's still a superHERO, not a bad guy.

The status of the hulk within the team has changed from time to time over the years.

Ealier story lines have him as a full fleged member, if somewhat at odds with the others from time to time. Now days, espically with the launch of the "ulitmate avangers" he's really treated as a force of nature rather than full fleged hero. Somtimes it works out that he's aiding the team, sometimes they're trying to keep him from stomping major metropolitian areas to rubble.

He's certainly never pained as a villian. Misunderstood and out of control, yes, but not the bad guy.

Cool.

I just love the Hulk. I'm heading out to pick up the DVD when it comes out on Tuesday. I even made a note of it in my cell phone calender!:D

Nice.

Yeah, I really liked this last movie quite a bit. You should also check out "Ultimate Avengers" on dvd. It's got a pretty cool take on the Hulk charater.