Ninja Night Friday

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do get caught, don't give your right name. Tell them you're Leonardo, or Michelangelo, or maybe Donatello, or even Raphael.

And carry your cell phone with you in case you need to call Splinter.

:karate:

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

If you do get caught, don't give your right name. Tell them you're Leonardo, or Michelangelo, or maybe Donatello, or even Raphael.

And carry your cell phone with you in case you need to call Splinter.

:karate:

Yeah, and then get charged with obstruction...

Meh. If the police show up, just walk up to them, call them "sir" or "ma'am" as appropriate, and explain what you're doing to them matter of factly. If they ask you to leave, do what they say; I don't think that what you are talking about actually violates any laws, per se, and when dealing with the police, respect and putting everything up front with them is the best policy.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

well if ya get caught then you wouldnt be very good Ninjas now would you? O.O

I say go to a Walmart and pass out flyers in your costume telling them about "Ninja awareness month" the month the ninjas attack the most and you are there to protect them.. Okay before I get flamed.... it was a joke so dont do it... but seriously :brow:

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Meh. If the police show up, just walk up to them, call them "sir" or "ma'am" as appropriate, and explain what you're doing to them matter of factly. If they ask you to leave, do what they say; I don't think that what you are talking about actually violates any laws, per se, and when dealing with the police, respect and putting everything up front with them is the best policy.

That would be a good approach.

I think that even though the game itself would violate any laws, you have to think about cerfew violations, if applicable, and how the game would look to passersby....they may view it a suspicious behavior, and call it in.

If that did happen, and you followed JusticeZero's advise, then I think nothing bad would come of it.