• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Feature: KarateForums.com TV

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

I'm happy to announce the launch of KarateForums.com TV, a new video portion of the site containing videos featuring martial arts related news, interviews and more. It's featured at the top of our index page and will be regularly updated with new videos, as they are available.

Currently, it features martial arts exhibitions, an interview with Ken Shamrock, a news feature on Chuck Norris, and more. It's not 100% perfect and some off topic videos slip in here and there, but overall, I think it's a nice addition. :) It's an experiment, as well. So, we'll see how it works.

I realize, however, that it is somewhat large and that you may not want to always have to look at it or load it. For this reason, I have added the ability to hide it by clicking the "Hide KarateForums.com TV" link directly below the video area. If you have cookies enabled (which you have to have to stay logged in, on the forums), it will remember whether or not you last had it open or closed. So, if you click hide, it should stay hidden and won't load when you visit next.

Then, when you want to check it out and see what new videos there are, you can always open it at your convenience.

Thank you for reading and for visiting KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey all,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As an update to this, I wanted to mention that I have decided to move KarateForums.com TV to it's own dedicated page. It can now be found at: http://www.karateforums.com/karateforumstv.php

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Patrick